Ayuda is fun, fast-paced, exciting company that lives to empower the DOOH industry with cool, easy-to-use, innovative software tools that drive the entire out-of-home ecosystem. Ayuda is looking for a talented and dynamic Project Manager to join our programmatic advertising team. The Project Manager will be based in Montreal and be responsible for executing major projects with clients located in North America and Europe. The ideal candidate will be well organized, experienced in project management with digital advertising technology, technically skilled, and genuinely interested in understanding the business goals and technology aspects of their projects (i.e., not satisfied with simply tracking tasks on a checklist or project plan).
- Oversee execution phase of projects from contract proposal, requirements, development, testing and final delivery.
- Serve as primary interface to customer to complete jobs on schedule and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Successfully project manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proactively identify, track, and communicate dependencies, risks, and issues affecting projects and collaborate on finding a resolution.
- Collaborate with product owners to clearly understand and document business needs, set priorities, and review deliverables
- Effectively communicate and provide assistance on product feedback, change requests and technical issues to the Ayuda product development team
- Report to stakeholders on project status and estimated delivery schedule on a regular basis
- Have 3+ years of experience working on online advertising software projects
- Strong experience with programmatic advertising platforms such as ad server, exchange, SSP, DSP, DMP
- Excellent organizational skills and project tracking abilities; strong focus on results and attention to detail; the ability to work in a fast-paced, and energetic environment, yet able to maintain high quality standards; project/task prioritization and schedule development.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Experience triaging technical and operational issues, and translating them into clear work requirements for the product development team.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and develop productive working relationships with resources and dependent teams.
- Have an interest in understanding the “what” and “how” aspects of your projects and willingness to be a hands-on team member beyond tracking tasks and reporting status
- Good written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills and the ability to adjust to the personalities of various partners
Additional Desired Skills & Experience
- Involved in large scale ad tech platform migration
- Executed campaigns using well known DSP such as MediaMath and Adform, or ad server such as Google DoubleClick
- BS or equivalent (computer science, engineering, or related) preferred
- Experienced with out-of-home advertising networks
- Experienced with project management tools such as Jira